I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Tidbits

A friend emailed me recently to let me know that all six Rocky movies are now out in one collection on DVD. I rushed over to Amazon.com and placed my order. Expect a series of posts in the future at some point. I haven't see some of the early movies in the series for many years and I can't wait to watch them again soon.

I watched Elizabethtown twice in the past couple of months. Some of you already know that it's one of my favorite movies ever and that I've written about it extensively already. But after watching it again lately, I can see at least two more posts. No groaning.

I used to be a Diet Pepsi person, but somewhere along the way, the aftertaste starting getting to me and in recent months I've become a Pepsi person. In fact, I can think of no finer drink on earth than an ice cold Pepsi poured over store-bought ice cubes (preferably cubes, not the big honkin' round things some stores call "cubes"). After hearing about my change of tastes, one of my friends said, "I don't even know you anymore." Too funny.

Last Saturday night I got together with friends to play board games. We ended up playing a game I have never played and I can't even remember the name of it now. But one of things we had to do was to write a movie description for a real movie title we were given. Most of the movie titles were obscure, so I really did have to use imagination about what the plot might have involved based totally on the movie title. At one point, one of the guys who was playing the game heard one of my movie descriptions (which is supposed to be hidden) and said, "That sounds like a Lifetime movie." I shouldn't have laughed because it sort of gave away the answer, but I couldn't help it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...