I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Tidbits

On Monday, I told you that I was doing an experiment regarding how much sleep I need each night. I tried eight hours two nights, seven hours one night, and six hours one night. When I slept eight hours it took me longer to wake up each morning--almost as if I'd been under anesthesia. But when I only got six or seven, I was tired throughout the day. That wasn't the case when I slept eight hours...so I'm thinking that I should put up with the cobwebs and sleep eight hours every night.

A blog called "City Room" on the NY Times website ran a blurb and a link to the post I wrote earlier this week called "Perfect Brooklyn." If you just started reading Little Nuances as a result of that link, welcome. I'm glad you are here.

Sam Mellinger, a writer for the Kansas City Star, has a baseball blog called Ball Star. He's currently running a roundtable discussion between several Royals' bloggers, myself included [I'm beginning my fifth season blogging about the Royals over at Royal Reflections]. If you are interested, here are a couple of links to the first two rounds of questions and answers at Ball Star: Ball Star Roundtable, Part 1, Ball Star Roundtable, Part 2.

I'm loving my new car! Well, I'm just leasing it...but still. It's nice to jump in, turn the key, and know it's going to start. And if it doesn't, then it's somebody else's responsibility.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...