I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

10 Totally Random Thoughts

  • But then, sometimes you find a gem like this:


Fifty People, One Question: Brooklyn from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.

  • Does anybody really buy the "bugs could crawl into your drink" dilemma proposed in the Bottle Top commercials?
  • Vince, of ShamWow! and Slap Chop fame, is both comical and not all that believable. "You are going to spend $20.00 every month on paper towels any way. You're throwing your money away."$20.00 a month on paper towels? Seriously? I still want a Slap Chop though.
  • No, I don't watch too much TV. But the Tennis Channel has some of the craziest commercials I've ever seen. 
  • Speaking of the Tennis Channel, I watched portions of the 1999 French Open final they aired last night that pitted Andre Agassi against Andre Medvedev. I loved watching Agassi's reaction after finally winning the major that eluded him for so long. It also made me wonder if I'm doing anything today that anybody will care about ten years from now.
  • Currently, my favorite word is "affinity." I don't know why.
  • I find it strange when it is considered news that a celebrity stops tweeting--especially when I've never even heard of said celebrity.  
  • I'm not a dog person, but I think this is a good idea.
  • The word "literally" is overused. One of the settings in the "Post Options" on Blogger is "Show HTML literally." As opposed to figuratively? Symbolically?

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...