I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Check out 1000 Awesome Things

I heard about a blog over the weekend that might interest you. It's called 1000 Awesome Things. It reminded me of the 100 Life-enriching Little Nuances list post I wrote back in 2006.

Every week day, the blogger at 1000 Awesome Things writes about things such as opening and sniffing a can of tennis balls (I love that smell!), the moment at a concert after the lights go out and before the band comes on stage (oh yeah, heightened sensitivities big time) and rain hair (love it --  just seems so natural).

The Book of Awesome: Snow Days, Bakery Air, Finding Money in Your Pocket, and Other Simple, Brilliant ThingsIn April 2010, The Book of Awesome, based on the blog, will be released. Both the blog and the book sound like a great way to spend a few minutes starting each day, or to kill a few minutes during lunch.

I can't wait to find out the top 100 awesome things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...