I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A White Christmas, and Then Some

My local newspaper says we are going to get anywhere between 8-17 inches of snow over the next 48 hours. That will probably paralyze the city by tonight. By tomorrow, Christmas Day, well, it sounds like we’ll be nestled in our homes. That’s not the worst thing in the world.

I doubt my family will be able to get together for Christmas Day, which is going to feel extremely odd. But we can celebrate on Saturday or Sunday or whenever the roads are passable again.

I’ll probably do a little work, since I have a home office, but I’m really planning to just enjoy the next couple of days—no matter what it brings. I’ll watch a couple of Christmas movies, do some reading, play a game or two, map out a personal game plan for 2010, and just relax.

Whatever your plans are, I hope you have the merriest of Christmases. Be safe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...