I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Monday, December 07, 2009

Heidi Joy Sings Gesu Bambino

Last Thursday night, a couple of my friends and I went to see Heidi Joy's annual Holiday Joy concert. It was the last time she'll be doing it.

In years past, I've written posts about my experiences at her concerts. I won't be doing that this year because I'm writing a newspaper article about it instead. But I still thought you might enjoy watching and listening to her sing "Gesu Bambino." It always puts me in the Christmas spirit. I believe this video was shot at her concert in 2006. (If you are reading this post via email subscription, you'll have to click through to the blog to see the video.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...