I am no longer blogging here at Little Nuances, but I would love for you to join me on my author website www.leewarren.info.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Are You Going to Blog About This?

Had a funny thing happen during lunch yesterday. A friend picked me up and before he stopped at the restaurant, he stopped at a new go-cart racing track to take a peek inside. The place would have been a dream if I'd have been 30 years younger. We checked it out, he promised the staff that he would bring his son by soon, and we headed for the restaurant.

At some point during our meal he jokingly told me that sometimes he's bummed out if I don't mention one of our experiences in a post here. He said something along the lines of, "And I took you to the go-cart place thinking something cool would happen (because I'm a big NASCAR fan) and then you'd blog about it. But instead, nothing happened."

Usually people are leery of ending up as blog material and I understand that. I assure friends that I don't use names and have no intention of painting them in a bad light. And I usually ask people if it's okay if I blog about a certain situation. I think by taking all of these precautions that it has eased people's minds and has made for some fun experiences--often leading to one friend or another asking, "You're going to blog about this aren't you?"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...